Terms and Conditions for the use of this website
You use our website anonymously unless you choose to provide us with information about yourself. We protect your personal information on the internet to an equivalent high standard as that of our responsibilities to you in any other dealings that we may have with you.
View Terms and Conditions for the products and services offered.
Our website can contain links to other sites on the web. We cannot control these and are therefore not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other Web sites.
If you have any further questions or concerns about our privacy policies and use of personal information, please contact us.
Your use of our website is subject to the following terms and, by using our website, you agree to be legally bound by them. This applies whether you register your details with us or not. Please read these terms carefully before using our website. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website.
We may revise these terms from time to time. Please come back to review them.
You may use our website without registering your details with us. If you require information or help then you will need to register.
The website and all associated data is hosted by Webfaction. Thank you for visiting our website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Happy Customers Are Our Aim! Please choose your purchase carefully ensuring it is fully compatible with your PC, laptop or MAC, if in doubt please ask we are happy to help.
2. Please ensure any returns are notified within 14 days of any intention to return unsatisfactory goods.
3. After 14 days unsatisfactory goods will be exchanged or replaced (exact replacement wherever possible) or a credit note will be issued.
4. All exchanges or refunds require proof of purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please keep original receipts for proof of purchase.
5. All goods sent by post must be adequately packed including original packaging with all manuals, software and cables.
6. Any goods returned in an unfit state or damaged risk invalidating their warranty.
7. We reserve the right to charge 20% handling charge if, upon testing, goods believed to be faulty, the fault does not lie with Argon Computing Ltd. All goods must also have a specified fault prior to testing.
8. Any product returned by post believed to be faulty that is in good working order upon testing will mean the responsibility of return postage is left in the hands of the customer.
9. Hard drive Viruses and Spyware void Argon Computing warranty, as our manufacturers do not cover us.
10. If returned goods are found to be faulty, they will be replaced as soon as we have relevant stock.